Saturday, September 02, 2006

X Factor 3 -- David, the missing Beatles frontman

Well here it is another Saturday night and I am home watching the X Factor. I am not complaining at all as I am a reality TV junkie but come on...do these people really think they are any good? It would be like me showing up for a Victoria's Secret model call ~ it just isn't going to happen!!



The weather was terrible today so we went to Ikea and Costco....we didn't buy any thing fun. Both stores were packed and it is hard to shop when you keep running into people. With all the people you would have thought it was Christmas shopping season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...the man with the teeth (or lack of teeth)..I saw him at WalMart on Friday night. LOL.
I did not know you had HILLIBILLYs in the UK too.
We missed you tonight!!!
D

Diana said...

Laugh all you want...