Friday, September 22, 2006

It is about time ~

Let's talk about Survivor - the only time that this was shown on television outside of the US was for Season 1. Then the episodes were available for viewing and downloading online at CBS. Last season, I was able to dowload 3 episodes via the CBS website and they then made it so if you were outside of the US you could not do so. HELLLOOOO didn't they know I was willing to part with my money in order to see it?? Now CBS, via their innertube program, allows you to watch the episodes for free ~ again, if you are outside the US no such luck!

Well I must say my life is complete as I can now watch Survivor thanks to iTunes :-) I purchased the season pass for $19.99 and I can download all the episodes as well as the specials....LIFE IS GOOD. SO, while I cannot see the episodes the night they air I can dowload it later the next day. This morning I watched the season premier from September 14th - I liked it and can't wait to see the rest. I know some of you are saying to yourselves "Oh my...she really does need to get a life!" but many of you know how much I LOVE this show and miss calling a certain person during the show to laugh about a scene or to say "WOW that wasn't expected...or he is SO cute"


This season was filmed in Aitutaki Atoll, Cook Islands and it does look great...love the clear blue water. Click on the link and you can learn a little about the island. It appears that a lot of the filming took place at Aitutaki lagoon. The isolated group of islands is named after the famous English explorer Captain James Cook. It was the Cook Islands that played host to Captain William Bligh, just days before the infamous 'Mutiny on the Bounty'. Well enough of the history lesson for today....have a great day and make it a good one.

No comments: