Thursday, September 21, 2006

Help Wanted......


Since the weather today is absolutely FABULOUS {80 degrees and sunny} I decided I should be outside doing something ~ SO I washed the windows.
They were filthy and really needed to be done. I did the outside of the lower level as well as the inside of both levels. Upon completetion I decided that I really DON'T like to clean windows.

There is now a position open for a part time window washer...no experience is needed, you can get on the job training. All those interested should send their resume and interviews will be conducted shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Homerenter

I am interested in the part time window washing position next Spring. I am licensed in the State of OH and have experience and an assistant. Will work for room and board.

Nana