Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back to School


The kids are all at school and the house is quiet....no arguing, no tv, no noise. The only thing running right now is the washing machine.

The boys weren't too concerned about school as they are returning to the same school and they know the routine. Maggie, on the other hand, was very excited and nervous at the same time. She has switched schools this year so it is all new to her.

Here they are in their uniforms before we left for school. The other photos are of part of their school campus'. The top photo is the entrance building for the boys ~ the school office and lunch room are on the main floor here and there are classrooms on the upper floors. The other two are of the building that Maggie is in....the bottom photo is of her classroom window from across the street :-)

I will post more later when they get back and I see how their days went.

2 comments:

Diana said...

They all 3 look so business like:) Nicholas would DIE if he had to wear something other then Khaki shorts to school..I know you said yours love it so I am sure it just takes some getting use to....
Happy Back to School Day MOM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How much to I love the uniforms? THIS much (if you could see me you would know my arms were spread wide open)! They look so proper and handsome....and Maggie is SO adorable! I'm loving the hat! If Alex isn't wearing LONG shorts (must come to just below his knees or they are "too small")he is not a happy boy. I hope MOM enjoyed her day as well!!!

Diane