Friday, September 29, 2006

Too Crafty??

Ok.....who are you and what have you done with the 'real' Suzanne?? This question has been asked by a few people especially after seeing my cupcakes ~It seems that since coming over here I am now crafty....it must be in the water or maybe it is that I have TOO much time on my hands??? HMMMMM you decide for yourself.
Maggie started to work on her birthday party invitations tonight and they are SO cute {I really like them} she has more to do as well as add finishing touches.


Some of the inviations are a pink and the others are a lighter pink {although they look white in the photo}. Maggie punched out all the small flowers she is gluing to each invite.

Then in the center of each flower she is putting a dot of glitter...she is all about the bling!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Stores in the US sell inviatations already packaged in packs of 10..By the way I love the file on the floor with the colored STARS on each divider. I need to find a new friend!!!
Maggie you are doing a GREAT job but when you move back I will take you to Target and show you the PARTY section:)

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think it is time for an "intervention"! It seems that now your "sickness" is even spreading to the children! I'm with Diana - go to the store. Besides - packages of 10 means limiting the guests to 10.
Karen