Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Now that's something you don't see every day!!



As Maggie and I were driving home from school today she yelled "LOOK MOM A ZEBRA!!" and sure enough there was one. We were by the road that we would take to get into our village and the one field has a circus setting up. It looks like a small traveling road show type one, but a circus none the less. Anyway, we drove home to the house to pick up the camera, because of course it was worthy of being blogged :-), and drove back.



In the area set up for the animals there were miniature horses, normal sized horses, the zebra, 2 camels and this other thing with horns. We were not the only people who were stopping and having a look either...there were quite a few people taking pictures with the camera phones.


We won't be going to this circus but at least Maggie could see the animals closer than she otherwise could have. I was even able to pet the zebra too ~ how cool is that??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I saw a zebra in a local field,
I would assume I was hallucinating.
How fun for the two of you!

This was the time I was to visit you, and now I have to start a new job. It's hard having to work for a living!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I have to say the zebra sure does beat the fruit salad picture..lol.
I have nothing to add to my blog today as I have seen NO zebras.
Miss You ALL;-)
Diana