Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Saturday!

Well the weekend is here and the weather is OK today. After the 80 degree weather earlier this week it is back to reality and the fact fall is upon us. It was about 60 today and partly sunny so not too bad! We really did not do much today.



I did a couple scrapbook pages with some new papers that I purchased and am quite pleased with how they turned out. The first is Mike's little boy Jack, he is too darn cute ~ I could just squeeze him all day. This photo is from when he was 9 months old.

The second is of Christopher with the famous Gibralter Apes on our trip there this past April. I was calling it a monkey and our tour guide said it was actually an ape as they don't have a tail...hmm you learn something new all the time.





1 comment:

Diana said...

Damn, you are good...you made beautiful scrapbook pages for your kids keepsakes and I made candy corn and peanuts. I bow to you!!!!