Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What did you do today?

I really did a bunch of nothing...I needed to get caught up on laundry so I was able to do that as well as get some cleaning in other parts of the house done as well.


I had this awesome fruit salad for lunch and it was quite yummy. I did not make it but bought it already made so it was the best kind of fruit salad to have.

Andrew had a rugby match at 6pm so instead of making dinner we had fish n chips from the local 'chippy'. Tim had the fish, Maggie had cheese pizza and the boys chicken parm...I just ate chips.

I keep looking at a few of my favorite blogs to see what is going on in their lives and would you believe they have not updated them!! You would think they have other things to do....I am SHOCKED!!

ps....see my life really is boring :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, if I had Fruit Salad today I too would have something to talk about...
Nothing new going on so nothing new to "blog" about;)
D