Friday, September 08, 2006

Blog issues....

Well, I have switched to the new eblogger format and I thought I would not like it but it is not too bad. Some parts are easier than before...especially the HTML editing. Now I can spend even MORE time finding new and fun things to put on the site.


Tim is out with people from Columbus for dinner tonight so the kids and I had the dinner of families worldwide...Mc Donalds :-) It was Maggies choice, of course and Christopher was just appauled. He thinks eating there is worse than eating dirt. Each time we go, which is not often, he gets the food values chart and tells us about everything we are eating.


This all started back when we watched Super Size Me earlier this year ~ it was a very interesting movie but I doub't we will be eating there every day for 3 times a day for 30 days so I am not too concerned about our dinner tonight.

The first week of school went well for everyone and there really is not much to report about that. Andrew has a rugby game on Saturday afternoon so we will be traveling about an hour away for that. We have been to matches at the hosting school before and it a scenic drive so it makes the time go fast....Christopher will disagree but I think it is a nice drive. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we won't be standing in the cold and rain.

No comments: