Thursday, September 28, 2006

Baking Cupcakes....

Tomorrow, here in the UK is the Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning . The Macmillan program offers support to those with cancer and their families here in the UK. Maggie's school will be holding an event at the school is in the afternoon ~ donations are made for each cup of coffee/tea/juice that is drunk. I have been making cupcakes {fairy cakes, as they are called here} all morning. The vanilla ones are frosted and ready to go and now I am waiting for the chocolate ones to cool to decorate later. I have made extras for the kids as they would surely find it WRONG of me to make them and not have any for them :-)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I want cupcakes:)
I just came back to "browse" at the cupcakes:)
You should open a bakery.
I could be your best customer.
D