Monday, September 25, 2006

I AM SO MAD>>>>>>

Well I am posting this as I am not a happy camper.....Dad sent a package to me last week that contained 2 things; tax documents {boring} and Andrew's birthday gift Madden 07 for the Playstation. The package arrived today and not only did it NOT have the tax documents OR Andrew's game but someone stuck in a laser pointer URGHHHHH!!! I did as any responsible person would do..I called the sender, maybe he was just having a DOH moment and sent something completely random but alas...it was not so. As you can tell I am being SO dramatic with my wording but I am completely PISSED! I cannot believe this was done. SO I then called the shipping company F** Ex to report what is going on. Spoke to a very nice guy in the US who said someone would call me back. I then got a call from someone over here in the UK to let me know they will look into it and it sounds like I got the wrong package ~ OK, stupid A** I already knew that one!! Anyway, we will see what happens. I am off to get Maggie from school and maybe I will be in a better mood when I get back.

No comments: