Wednesday, January 02, 2008


We are back from our visit to the US and I know I am a bit late in wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I hope your 2008 brings all that you wish for it and more. Our trip home was very good and we enjoyed seeing our family and friends.

Andrew was able to spend a lot of time with his best friend Nicholas and I know Andrew really needed to see him. The two of them share an amazing friendship and even though they have been seperated by distance their friendship continues to grow. It also helps that I like his mom too ~ Hi Diana!!


While we were home Christopher had a minor tooth emergency which we were able to sort out prior to our return. To make a long story short, the tooth he damaged a couple of years ago the nerve has finally died and he had developed an infection that got pretty bad. His face was swollen and he was in a lot of pain. Our family dentist was out of town so we had to try to find a dentist who would see him. We were able to locate one and he came in to his office on his day off to see Christopher. {Talk about going above and beyond}. The dentist performed a pulpectomy on his tooth. Basically, a small hole was drilled in the back and the infection was removed. I guess it was quite a bit of fluid the dentist took out...Chris will need a root canal in the next few months to finish the repair work. OUCH!! I must say I was SO impressed with this dentist that I am seriously thinking of switching our entire family to his practice.
That is all for now as far as an update goes...I have another whole post just on our return flight back to the UK but I will leave that for another day.





1 comment:

Diana said...

Miss You:)
You forgot the part that Chris had a gold tooth put in also!!!