Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here We Go...

Well I can happily say we have started the new house negotiations! Oh my goodness......our initial offer has been submitted to the home owner and it is now in his hands. We fully expect a counter offer as we did not offer him full price and the home has only been on the market for 2 weeks. I am hoping that a 'meeting of the minds' will occur and by the end of this week we will be one step closer to life in the US again.

Once again we seem to be buying or selling a house when we are away ~ this time, rather than being on vacation, Tim is away on business in China :-} Go figure.!!

3 comments:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

OPPS..I was the deleter:)
Good Luck..What is meant to be will BE!!!
(Last post I said "what is meant to be will ME)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Where are you looking at living in Columbus? I wish we were coming back too...I envy you. Hope all turns out the way you want it to. Good Luck!
P.S. I'm still waiting to hear what you have to say about Gordon Ramsay.... :)