Monday, January 14, 2008

Sticker Shock!!

OK...I guess I am a bit naive when it comes to the price of kitchen appliances and was SHOCKED to see what it could possibly cost me to put new stuff in our new house ~ {you know, the one we don't have yet and won't know until we see paperwork and formally submit and offer} ~ so of course I have started my 'research' just in case.

WOW is all I can say...I wasn't even looking at the top of the line stuff and I was coming up with a price tag of over $4000, not $400 but $4000 and that doesn't even include counter tops, sink or a faucet. OUCH!! Oh well, I guess we will just have to get beyond that and think about the end result. At least that is what I am telling myself, I cannot wait to hear what Tim has to say about it. I sure hope Sears or Home Depot have some great sales this spring so I can actually get it all at once.

No comments: