Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Blahhhhhhhhh.......

It seems inevitable that upon our return from a trip to the USA I have a period of just the blahs...I am not homesick per se but coming back just seems to put me in a mood for a week or so and I get over it. This time is no different except that I think I am just very excited about the move back later this year and knowing that it is definitely going to happen makes it that much better.

Don't get me wrong our time here has been very good for various reasons but I can honestly say I am ready to move back. I am tired of living in a house that is NOT MINE. I want to be able to paint a room over the weekend just because I want to. I know it is trivial but for someone who likes to paint rooms on a whim...it is a huge thing.

I made ZERO progress in cleaning out the kitchen today, in fact, I didn't even work on it. I hope to get on with it tomorrow as the weather here at the moment is cold, rainy and very windy so I'd rather stay in and clean rather then venture outside. I am probably making the kitchen to sound so much worse that it is, in fact, it is the easiest room to start with ~ maybe that is why I chose it??

1 comment:

Diana said...

The months can not go by soon enough at our house....See you in FEBRUARY:)
(a girl can wish...can't she)
We really want N to come see you before you leave. WHen is the big question?