Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Step Closer...

The inspection on the new house was today and it all went fine as nothing major was discovered. We were not too concerned as the homeowner appeared to take great pride in his home. The things that did pop up were minor and can be remedied quite easily and with little expense.


A HUGE thank you to Karen for going to the inspection and acting on our behalf. It sounds like she had a very nice time...the homeowners wife made them muffins and coffee ~ gotta love that!


I am still surprised that I am moving to a house that I have not even seen in person...what am I thinking? After speaking to Karen, I truly believe that we are making the right decision on this house and Tim really does know what I like.

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Yay for you! Congratulations too. I can imagine how excited you must be.
I read that last sentence twice...no, three times with a chuckle! ;)

Diana said...

I am glad it went well:)

Diane said...

Where...where...where????? And when is the big move planned?