Monday, January 21, 2008

Odd Weather

The mystery of weather never ceases to amaze me. The weather here locally has been rain, rain and more rain. In fact, there is quite a bit of flooding and even the roads in our village are flooded. Yet, if you travel 20 minutes north of here it is not rain you come across but SNOW! **the photos were not taken by me but from our local news**
Here is a little FYI for you too.....

If you don’t like Mondays, you’ll really hate today, Monday 21st January. It’s officially been named Blue Monday by a psychologist at Cardiff University, who has used a mathematical formula to prove that it’s the most depressing day of the year.

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Crazy weather you have there! I chuckled at the most depressing day thing...I thought the most depressing day was December 27th (when realizing you've spent/owe waaaay to much money from Christmas!)although I must agree, this is such a dreary month and so freaking COLD!!!(I haven't been out of the house in days!!)

Hull Family said...

The newscasters here were saying that people should smile at everyone they see today. I guess it wouldn't hurt - but in this weather - your face really MIGHT freeze like that!

Julie said...

Maybe England is a little more like the Midwest than I thought - 80 degrees one day, 20 below the next!
Hope you are well!!