Friday, January 11, 2008

Too funny...

You know the feeling when something is SO darn funny that you have tears streaming down your face? Well, I have done just that after reading Diana's blog post {HERE}. I was sitting here alone in the house and tears were running down my face as I can so hear her saying this. It is a good thing that Tim 'lost' it with her and not some other strange woman.

We are finally adjusting to the time change after our trip and getting back to a 'normal' schedule. The kids went back to school on Tuesday and are back in the swing of things. The weather still is bad but what does one expect it is the winter in England. We have a had a lot of rain and the river looks like it could possibly flood over the banks. Up in Scotland they are getting snow rather than the rain...it is amazing how different the weather can be especially since we are about 2 hours from the Scottish border.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am SOOO glad you are not the jealous type:)
Since I did not get to be your "first" I went after your husband:)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

You guys crack me up! I went to Diana's blog and read...how HILARIOUS! I'm glad she was talking about smoothies... :)
My hubby's going to be up your way Feb.10th-15th. Staying in London and Canterbury; his first trip there...any tips?

Hull Family said...

Gosh - I knew you guys shared a lot.....but WOW! That's true friendship!