Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who cares about that??

I am posting these photos as Christopher told me ' no one really cares about the oil tank being replaced except YOU!!' Well, he is correct but I am going to do this to annoy him. It seems that is what I do best these days ~ annoy and embarrass the kids!!


Anyway, we did have the oil {actually kerosene} tank replaced. The last time we got the heating fuel the delivery people told me the tank should be condemned and needs to be replaced - what? How am I supposed to take of this? I don't know who to call......after a few calls it was taken care of and has only taken almost 6 months to get fixed. The tank that was replaced was most likely the original and really did need to be addressed. When Tim removed the fence that was around it, he discover that it had a leak. The coolest thing is that the level meter is actually in the house so we {Tim} doesn't need to go outside to see how much fuel we have left!! So I have ordered new fuel[ 1500 Litres at the cost of $836.00 OUCH!] we won't need to order more until January.

2 comments:

Diana said...

The old tank did look pretty bad..new one looks much nicer:)
Happy New Tank day:):)
Big question is: did you scrapbook a page about it and make cupcakes in order of it?

Diana said...

Should say HONOR of it not order of it..it is 5 am..I need to go back to BED:)