Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy...Busy....


I have decided to have a 'booth' at the Christmas Fair at Maggie's school in November. I have been busy making sample products to have on display. My plan is to have the projects completed and then the materials needed to make that project in a kit including directions. I have not added photos to the projects yet as they are being printed so I will show you the works in progress and then again when they are completed.

  • Photos 1 & 2: tabbed board book, I took the plane chipboard book and covered it with patterned papers. I will then finish it with photos, ribbons and other accents.
  • Photo 3: Explosion box similar to the one I showed before but in a Christmas theme
  • Photo 4: Decorated paint can
I think my favorite is the paint can packaging ~ they are SO easy and fun to do. Maggie and I made one for her friends birthday this past weekend {We used it as the gift 'wrapping'}

1 comment:

Diana said...

Who are you and what happen to my friend.....