Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's A Girl!!

We are proud to introduce the newest member of our family "Millie". Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen? We had final approval on Friday and went and selected this cutie today! I had actually seen her earlier in the week when I met with the breeder {yep, no pound dog for us this time} and had a look at the pups as well as the mother and father. She is an English Springer Spaniel and we will be picking her up on October 30th. We are very excited to have a dog in the family again...check out the look in Maggies's eyes ~ she thought it was wrong for anyone but HER to be holding Millie while we were visiting today :-)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I read your blog last night and Nicholas said "they are moving back sooner" I said "no, I think they are getting a dog but she wants people to think they are moving back". I soooo know you:)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm sure the kids are thrilled!