Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dull and Damp Day


Well today has been a typical English day where we live. The temperature was not too bad but it was humid and foggy. It is days like this you want to stay in your pj's and sit on the sofa and do nothing {at least that is what I wanted to do}.


So what is one to do when the weather is so dull??? GO SHOPPING


I needed a pair of wellingtons{waterproof boots} to wear outside this winter and when things are wet and I found THESE boots ~They are CROCS too!! Of course I could not go with a boring color so I went with the organge, lime green was sold out and I want them NOW so I couldn't wait. The CROCS craze is just hitting Britain now and everyone cannot get enough of them, I seem to be seeing them all over the place now. It is interesting to see how long fads or trends in the US take to hit the UK and vice versa.

No comments: