Sunday, October 15, 2006

I feel pretty...oh so pretty!

Maggie decided that for her birthday this year she wanted a make up table. Rather than get a cheap plastic one I was on a mission to find her something she would not a) break or b) grow out of in 6 months. I was able to find this fabulous one at a local resale shop. {The finish, in its original state, looks much better in the picture than in real life} Princess Maggie decided that she wanted it to be PINK {imagine that} Due to its size we really could not hide it {so she get's an early present} while refinishing it so she was able to help with the process. It is now completed and is in her bedroom and I think she is quite pleased with it...what do you think?

1 comment:

Diana said...

I do not see wheels on it...how did you get it home? LOL
Where was my camera when I really needed it:):)