Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A new Do!


Went and had my hair cut this morning (no color, back to my natural) ~ it was getting too long and looking awful. 3 inches off later I ended up with a graduated bob. You can get a general idea of how it looks in the photo...kind of hard to take a photo of yourself. Also, no front photo as that would have meant putting on makeup and I couldn't be bothered with it.
OK...kids are home from school and here is their report on the new do;
  • Maggie "eww...that is TOO young looking" {what does she know about looking young?}
  • Chris " Um...your hair looks like a coconut shell" {hmmm, who asked him anyway}
  • Andrew " It is better than it looked before!" {so, was it BAD??}

So...I am not really sure how they feel exactly about the haircut :-)

Weather wise it is a nice fall day. It is a bit humid as the winds are from the Mediterranean but I am not complaining.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE your new Haircut...I LOVE the color too:)
D

Anonymous said...

I think the haircut looks great! I am impressed you were able to photograph it yourself! We need a front shot so put some makeup on tomorrow and let's see the front...