Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And He SCORES!!




Andrew had a rugby match today so I spent the afternoon outside in the fresh air. They won the match by a score of 19-17. Andrew scored their first points and I was able to get a picture of it {ok, a not so good picture when you can barely tell it is him, but trust me it is...the arrow is pointing to him}. I am starting to understand the game a bit more and it is kind of fun to watch. I am posting a few of the photos from the match. Yes, I take the camera with me everywhere it seems these days. I just love digital ~ I think I delete 80% of what I take but that is the beauty of digital.







3 comments:

Diana said...

The other team has such Blanks looks on their faces..they need to get out in the son a little more;0
WTG Andrew!! I will tell Nicholas.

Anonymous said...

Andrew
Hope you are having fun playing rugby. It looks like you are doing good at it. Miss you.
Your Best Friend Nicholas

Diana said...

Why do some kids have things on their heads? It looks like it would be safer.