Friday, October 20, 2006

Free To Good Home


I have an almost 7 year old girl who is FREE to whomever wants her {not really} but boy is she moody! She is off school today as her half term break has started and she woke up on the WRONG side of the bed. She is just hateful today ~ according to her " we don't have any good food in the house, I just don't appreciate what she is trying to tell me, I need my listening ears checked" and that is just the start of it. She has gotten better as the day has gone on but geez! I am not looking forward to when she gets older if she is this moody already.


On a more positive note, I just finished watching this weeks episode of Survivor and I am really liking this season - the challenges and twists are so good. If you are in the US you can see it for FREE on CBS and if outside of the US you can purchase the episodes via iTunes {worth the money, in my opinion}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to put air holes in the box when you ship her to me!! I'm pretty much used to the mood swings, so one more won't matter. Hang in there!! Just remember - someday she'll have a hateful child of her own and it will all have been worth it!!