Friday, May 02, 2008

Wasn't expecting that...

Andrew is home from the dance and he had a great time. Tim picked him up so I had to wait until they got home to ask questions about the evening. I am not sure I was ready to hear the answers to my questions.




Me: So did you have a nice time?
Andrew: Yeah
Me: Did you meet any girls?
Andrew: Yeah
Me: Did you dance?
Andrew: Yeah
Me: Fast?
Andrew: NO
Me: SLOW?????
Andrew: Yes {insert big grin} 3 times
Me: With the same girl?
Andrew: NO, different ones.
Me: Did you ask them to dance?
Andrew: NO, they asked me!

OK...let me just say, I know he is getting older but I was SO not expecting him to say he slow danced and with not 1, but 3 girls!! There was more to the conversation but I told him I would not put it on the blog. What I have said already is probably too much as it is.
Oh my......high school here he comes.

3 comments:

Diana said...

That dog..like father like SON!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

YIKES!!! What a Rico Suave' you have on your hands!

Hull Family said...

And so it begins....good luck!