Wednesday, May 07, 2008

HOT..HOT...HOT...

Ok it really isn't HOT but when the sun is out and the temperature 76 it is HOT here. I am so grateful the weather is finally cooperating. It has been absolutely perfect the past few days. The weather forcast is for much of the same for the remainder of the week. In fact, I am thinking about staying here longer to enjoy the British Summer ~ NOT!!!

Have you had a look at the counter? 61 days left...only 61 days. It used to seem so far away until our moving back and now it is really a short time away.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Who lives in Wigan?
It is on both of our blogs ALL the time:)
Hello Wigan person..leave a comment...lol
61 days is not that many.
It is raining here and I need to be setting up my GS and I have a headache.

Bob and Tricia said...

Suzanne,
Hello, What a small world! I just checked my blog comments and realized who you were. It is great to see a former UD friend and TPA. What a gorgeous family you have!!! and....what an incredible adventure for you in the UK. How did you find our site?

Tricia