Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4 Hours


Today I went to have my hair done..mind you, it is done every few months and the reason why is about to become obvious to you. My appointment was this morning at 11:30 and I finally left the salon at....are you ready?? 3:30PM!! Yep, a whole 4 hours to get this done. That is just TOO darn long. I LOVE the girl who does it and I guess I am paying for the 'experience' but 4 hours is a bit excessive and I need to go back tomorrow to have my brows done. The appointment is in phases 1) she talks to me to find out what I want done 2) some cute apprentice boy takes me to wash my hair for the cut 3) have hair cut 4) blow dry hair 5) apply color to hair 6) wash hair again, by said cute boy plus head massage this time 7) blow dry and style. The sad thing is that I didn't have anything fancy done, just color and layers cleaned up. Oh well, the next thing is to find a new place to go when we move.

3 comments:

Diana said...

You should get your eyebrows threaded when you are here..Cute cut.
(I was getting a pedicure:)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Woo wee, aren't you cute! Love the hair!

Denise said...

Very cute cut. I would love that salon...I love it when other people wash my hair. Just a little weird thing about me. If you find a place like that here (cute wash boy and all) let me know!