Friday, May 02, 2008

Nothing New Really

I wish I would have something exciting and fun to write about but I do not. Tim has made it back safely from China and is getting caught up on much needed sleep and adjusting to the time change. He doesn't have much time to recover as he is off on business again next week, this time to the USA! Andrew is off to a dance tonight at the girls' school so he is meeting up with a bunch of friends for an evening of who knows what. He is going to an aerial extreme park {HERE}for a birthday tomorrow and is looking forward to it. He will be doing things like the below photo. Looks pretty scary to me...you won't see me doing this anytime soon.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Tyler did the zip line at camp and LOVED it;)
Have fun Andrew tonight at the DANCE and tomorrow at the Party.