Friday, May 30, 2008

DONE!

The backsplash and countertops are all installed and finished. I LOVE the final look...it is better than I had even imagined. Now all I need to do is decide what to do with the floors and the look will be completed. The protective film is still on the dishwasher and fridge, I just havent taken it off yet :-}


The carpet installers were here today as well to replace the carpet from the paint that I spilled all over it. I must say I did a pretty good job getting a remnant very similar to what what there and in the rest of the main floor ~ although the quality is not as good, it will do for now.

2 comments:

Diana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it..I am amazed at how different it makes your cabinets look. I need to see your bathroom too:)
Never did look at it.

susanb said...

This looks beautiful!!