Friday, September 07, 2007

What Kind of Traveler Are You??

Saw this fun activity on a blog today and thought I'd share it! Let me know what kind of traveler you are.

Your travel type: Party Animal

The Party Animal always wears sunglasses during his vacation. He likes a good hotel, with a swimming pool and room service. A couple of drinks at night, maybe see a show, maybe roll the dice, that's the way to spend the evening.


Culture? A museum? The others can go while the Party Animal stays in bed. You'll find him by the side of the pool when you get back with a martini to get rid of the hangover.

top destinations:

Las Vegas
New York
Paris

stay away from:

Hampi
Ciudad Perdida
Darien Gap
get your own travel profile <----- click the link on the left to see how you do

2 comments:

Diana said...

Same as you:)
Some of them I would have not have answered any of the answers.

Hull Family said...

Apparently I'm a yuppie - like to relax - but still want to see "the sites" of where I go. I'm with Diana - some of the questions didn't really have the correct answer for me listed.