Monday, September 24, 2007

A Beautiful Service

Today was the funeral service for Diana's mom and it was very nice. The words spoken about her mom were touching, special and funny. She was so full of life it was not surprising to hear so many fond memories. I cry at commercials, so I knew I would shed tears, but I was doing OK until Tyler started sobbing and then the tears really started to flow. I know it was a difficult day for the entire family but I do think they find peace in the fact Mary is no longer in pain and is looking over them all.

The weather here is HOT (91 and sunny). I think I have been away too long as I actually complained about the heat....hello, I LOVE hot and sunny days. There is something very wrong with me....I think I need to move back to the US...I am starting to forget what hot weather is like :-}

No comments: