Sunday, September 09, 2007

Say Cheese.....


While at the grocery store {yes, the actual store and not online shopping} I was looking in the cheese department and decided I should try something new. I was tired of always getting chedder, swiss etc. SO, I was brave and bought Wensleydale & Cranberry cheese. This cheese is from an area not too far away from us and it always good to support local manufacturers. I must say it is now my favorite cheese! I never would have thought I'd like fruit in cheese but it is a really good combination. I can't wait to go the to store this week to get more ~ sad I know, excited about cheese.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like Brie with the cranberrys on the top:) and I also like my smoothies with cranberrys in them...I think I am a cranberry kinda girl:)
Looks yummy!!!

Hull Family said...

A little cheese .... a lot of wine ....