Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back To School....

The kids went back to school today and they were ready. All three were up bright and early and ready to start the day. I even made pancakes for breakfast!!

Maggie was a bit nervous as she is in a new part of the school but was very excited to see her friends. They were all showing her their shoes. I kid you not when I say 50% of her class {there are only 12} had the same shoes. They are called YoToys and are made by Clarks. The heels of the shoes have these toys in them - cars for boys and dolls for girls. They are located in the heel ~ one half in each shoe then snap together to make one toy. You can see them in the heel and they do come out so you can play with them. They are not cheap either £32 ($64) and I guess they are the 'must have' shoe of the season. Well Maggie is not going to have a pair of these as I think they are foolish. Yes I know, mean mom.

Anyway, here is a photo marking their first day of school. It is amazing how much they have changed over the year. I wanted to take the boys in for haircuts earlier this week but they refused as they said only dorks go to school with fresh haircuts. SO, they are going in a couple of weeks ~ I don't see what a difference a few weeks makes is but to it matters to them .
Here is last years photo for comparison.

1 comment:

Diana said...

All 3 look a lot older:)
I like Maggies hair shorter, last year she had the wild head hair going on.