Thursday, September 06, 2007

American Football

Earlier this year it was announced that 1 regular season NFL game will be played in London's Wembley Stadium this fall. I registered my interest and was told further emails will be sent. What they have done is quite simple, for each round of ticket sales those who registered and interest were put into a lottery and then were sent passwords to buy the tickets when they were released. You could not get tickets without the unique password. Two rounds of ticket sales have come and gone and I heard NOTHING....until today! I was sent the email with the password informing me I could purchase up to 4 tickets. The game is Miami V. Buffalo but I don't care....to say I went to a NFL game here in the UK would be AWESOME!! I must say that although I was sent the password does not guarantee I will get tickets...more passwords than tickets were sent out. Maggie would stay home with friends as she could care less about it. The tickets go on sale next Tuesday so stay tuned.


PS....according to the NFL UK 500,000 people registered an interest in going to the game. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

3 comments:

Hull Family said...

Ok so it's not the Colts - but it would be a GREAT taste of "home" for you all! Hope you get the tickets!!

Julie said...

I never could open that header you made for me - but that's okay, thanks for your help.
Good luck on your "NFL" lottery.
Does England have a real lottery like us?
Also, I love your kids' school photo! How cute and prestigious (I had to look that one up!)they look!

Diana said...

Good Luck:)