Wednesday, September 12, 2007

JACKPOT!!!

Ok, I am SOOOOOOO excited to be posting this. Remember when I talked about the NFL tickets {HERE}?? Well the tickets went on sale this morning and I sat here at the computer all ready to go.....I kept refreshing the page waiting for the ticket sales to go live. When it did.....I was off, I entered 4 tickets best available and guess what?? I GOT TICKETS!!!!

To say I am excited is an understatement. To see a NFL game here in the UK and at Wembley stadium is such a once in a lifetime opportunity and now we can take they boys and share in the excitement with them. Maggie will be with friends as she isn't interested in football at all.

The best part is the location of our seats. We are on about the 25 yard line in row 12!! I am shocked at how lucky I was. According to the UK NLF website the tickets sold out in a little over 5 minutes this morning. Here is the seat chart of the stadium. I put a star where our seats are located. So, if you watch the game on October 28th keep an eye out for us :-}

The only bad thing about the game is that the teams {Miami V. NY Giants} are not the teams we support but I don't care......We're going to Wembley!! We do get to see Eli Manning in action, not as good as Peyton but he will do! And to think last night I was debating whether or not to even try for the tickets.

Guess I should get a lottery ticket today too!!

4 comments:

Hull Family said...

Congrats! I really would go out and buy a lottery ticket!!! You know I'll be watching for you! Have a blast!

Diana said...

Congratulations!!!!
We will look for you on the telly:)

Julie said...

That's awesome! Wow, to go to Wembley Stadium - you'll be part of history!! Have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Yes..lucky you are...besides being part of our family! ha ha

congrats indeed!

Nana