Friday, September 21, 2007

Away For A While....

I am off to the states so I will not be blogging for few days. While the reason for my trip is sad I will be happy to finally be able to offer support to Diana in person rather than 4000 miles away. Tim and the kids are all set to live on 'their own' for a week and I know they will do fine. I have a couple of friends who will be helping with school time pick up so that is a great help.

Please remember Diana and her family in this most difficult time. I know her mom is in a better place and without pain but it is still very hard.

In Memory:
A thousand times we needed you.
A thousand times we cried.
If love alone could have saved you;
you never would have died.
A heart of gold stopped beating.
Two twinkling eyes closed to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove he only took the best.
Never will a day go by that you’re not in our hearts and our souls.
adapted poem by K. Chastain

No comments: