Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Safety First??

I am sure many of you already know about the massive toy recall of Fisher Price and other toys around the world. This is of particular interest to us as Maggie's beloved Polly Pockets are part of the recall. I have checked to see which toys are affected and how it impacts her...I can only say ~ oh my goodness! She has at least 5 of the playsets. Now the dilemma I face is this ~ do I send them all in for the vouchers to get new items or ignore it? The issue with the Polly's is the small magnets which may cause a choking hazard....Maggie is too old to be putting the toys in her mouth so 'hopefully' it would not matter. SO, what would you do? Return them or ignore it?


ps...how do you like the new header? I really like it! I will admit I spent too much time on it but am quite pleased with the results.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Peas & Carrots" also have some on the recall list! I'm assuming that the three girls are all beyond putting these in their mouths. Hopefully they won't recall because of lead paint! Tell "Squash" Hi for the girls!

Anonymous said...

"Peas & Carrots" have some on the recall list, too. I'm sure the girls are all beyond putting these things in their mouths! Hopefully they won't get recalled because of lead paint! Tell "Squash" the girls say "hi!".

Gertie said...

love the headr Suzanne :D
having the same dilemma with Lanas Polly Pockets

Diana said...

I would keep them...BUT she is known for putting things up her NOSE:)
Love the header!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the header Suzanne, I want one....
I would keep them if that is the only reason that they are being recalled.