Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brrrrrrrrr...it's COLD!

Ok, so here it is the middle of August and according to the calendar it is still summer but it is COLD here.



Today our weather was cr*p.....a balmy 56 degrees with wind and rain!! I even turned the heat on in the house it was that cold. I don't know how much more of the weather here I can handle. Sure, even those who live here say it is an unusually wet and cold summer but we have yet to have a nice summer since living here. Maybe you need to live in the south where at least they have some sort of summer weather. Oh well.....not much longer.

1 comment:

Diana said...

:(
What more can I say..it is HOT here. (I was going to tell you I have the the worse rash from sweating under my BOOB (and wearing my new underwire bra) but that be more then you want to put in your blog:)
LOL
D