Friday, August 17, 2007

New Cars....

Tomorrow we are off to test drive a few cars to help decide which we are going to go with. At the moment it is between the Volkswagen Passat and the Volkswagen Passat Estate {station wagon} I know...I can hear some of you already ' a station wagon? What the heck is she thinking of???' I REFUSE to get another Volkswagen Touran ~ it is awful. PLUS I want to get away from the whole mom driving the minivan scene :-}


I was leaning towards the wagon for a while but TIM is thinking of getting that too and I think it would look silly to have two of the same cars ~ yes, the colors will be different but still they are the same.

I will keep you posted and let you know what we go with.

ps...as a couple of you have asked about the size of the car we don't really travel that far by car any more ~ we tend to fly {wink}

2 comments:

Diana said...

Is a Passat big enough for ALL of you. I would not want the kids 3 in a row for a long period of time. HELLO they FIGHT!!!
I vote for another Van!!!

Unknown said...

I have a ( station wagon) well a vauxhall vectra estate and with 3 kids I couldn't manage with a smaller car. I do love those passats though. Take the kids with you to see how they fit in the car...