Friday, August 03, 2007

At The Beach....

We have been in the Outer Banks of North Carolina this week and are having a great time. There is nothing better than the sun and the sea, oh yeah, spending time with family too! The weather has been perfect and the kids think the waves are awesome. Here are few photos from the week.





The house that we are staying it...it is huge and even has an elevator, which is a great help for Tim's dad.

Last night we had a clam bake here at the house ~ no clams for me just crab and scallops :-}

Maggie making a sand creation.......I will post more later...I am on a mission today and will be going to Diana's favorite place in the world ~ TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE!! It is a 5 minute drive away and I am off to see if it really is a good as she says.

1 comment:

Diana said...

My all time favorite is Cranberry Truffle:-) Can not have it since it has white chocolate in it so my new favorite (atleast THIS week) is
Cranberry Crush:)
I have wanted one ALL day!!!
Tell A that N ask when he was COMING home. He misses him!!!