Monday, August 06, 2007

Back To Life.....

The kids and I are back home after being away in the US for 10 days. The bags are still in the front entry way and I just don't want to be bothered with putting it all away. I did empty two suitcases this afternoon with all the stuff we bought at Costco ~ Kraft Mac N Cheese, pretzels, splenda, Life cereal etc. I know boring things but they are SO much cheaper there than in the UK, plus they don't have Kraft Mac N Cheese.

Tim is back in Indiana for work meetings and that just does not seem right....we should be there too!

Here are a few more photos from our trip...the one of the boys was taken at Try My Nuts {a peanut store} and they thought it was the funniest name. Must be a boy thing ~ actually we all had a laugh at the name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely - after a little delay, I hear! Loved your blog photos - brings back memories. I didn't know you were blogging during the trip!