Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grocery Shopping In My PJ's.....

Yep, you read correctly I did my grocery shopping in my pj's! There are not many things I can honestly say are great about here but grocery shopping online is one of them. I am sure there are stores in the US that do the same thing now but it was not available 3 years ago.

Yesterday the kids were complaining that we don't have enough food in the house {cue...long story of there are people who would be thrilled to have what food you are complaining about...then rolling of eyes}. In all fairness, they weren't too far off ~ the fresh food was limited but we did have plenty of cereal and milk. Isn't that a basic food group for kids?

Anyway, the thought of fighting the crowds at the grocery store was not something I wanted to do this week. I then went to the website, did my shopping and it was delivered to the house this morning. How GREAT is that?? Now, I know this is the ultimate in laziness but the stores here are a madhouse and I get so aggravated with the lack of common sense of some shoppers. PLUS, with the schools still on summer vacation there would be more children having to shop too...for me, grocery shopping with my kids is the LAST thing they or I want to do.

No comments: