Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rock The Park ~ BoDeans

Last night I went out with a bunch of mom's and had a GREAT time. Originally, I planned on skipping out of the event but was convinced otherwise to go and boy am I GLAD! Our local arts council sponsored the event in one of the local parks and the night was perfect. We met for dinner and then walked over to the concert to enjoy the evening. One of the highlights was the people watching ~ we had too much fun watching the middle aged men 'try' to look cool and dance. Don't they know that they are better off standing still than attempting to dance? Here is a video of the BoDeans, for those who don't know who they are ~ I didn't before last night, it is from another event not the one we attended.

I really liked them and will probably go out and buy a CD! I know Tim would have really enjoyed them. He flew back to the UK so he will be a lonly single guy for the next 6 weeks until his visit here in early September.

5 comments:

Diana said...

I had a lot of fun also:-)
and the headache this morning to PROVE it!!!

Hull Family said...

I'm so glad you decided to go! I laughed so much last night that I feel like I did an ab workout. That was some of the best people watching I've seen in a long time!

Denise said...

I'm glad you came too. It WAS a fun time. I'm just so glad that I look good when I dance! :)

Diane said...

Sounds like a FUN time! People watching is the best! That's why I love going to the airport! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's wrong with middle aged men trying to look cool! That would have been me had I been there!!