Monday, July 28, 2008


I have gotten everything taken care of regarding our banking issue so we are all set on that front. I had to call the police department in Oklahoma and file a report and a detective will be calling me in the next couple of weeks. I am not sure what, if anything, they will do but at least I know I will get our money back. However, the plot does thicken....my friend had her number taken as well and someone had shopping spree on her but in Illinois. The bank seems to think the common thread is the local movie rental station so we will see what happens. We thought it was clothing store we went to last week but the movie place sounds more feasible due to its location and high traffic area. I wonder how many other people this will happen to??

1 comment:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Interesting. And scary.
Glad you're got things taken care of. That was fast! Good bank!