Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Almost There....

My house is now EMPTY! All of our things are now boxed and on a 40 foot sea container headed to the port awaiting shipment to the USA!! We ended up having just under 400 boxes/wrapped items. The container is expected to leave the UK the first part of August and will be delivered to us after customs clearance in early September {hopefully}. Our air shipment is currently in Chicago, awaiting customs clearance, and will be delivered late next week if all goes as planned. The items we left in the US in long term storage will be delivered next week as well ~ all 194 boxes! What on Earth is in the boxes I have NO idea....obviously, it is stuff I can live without and most will be given away except all Tim's tools etc.

3 comments:

Diana said...

LOL
I can not wait to see the surprises you find;-)
PS see you next WEEK..
WOOOHOOOO

2 kids...3 martinis said...

WOW! Best of luck to you on the move...I don't know how on Earth you're keeping it so together and having time to take photos and blog it all! My hat's off to you! I hope it all goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

So what do you have that your mother might want before you get rid of stuff????

Nana