Sunday, July 06, 2008

Elton John

We had a great time last night at the Elton John concert at the local football stadium. Our seats were perfect and although it rained all day it stopped in time for the concert. Elton John is a great performer and sounded very good live. He played for 2.5 hours straight and I think the people behind us we mad at us ~ it seemed like everyone was sitting except our group. Hello....it is a concert not an old people convention. I have photos and video to share but the USB cord for my phone has been packed so I will have to wait.


We are off to London today in preparation for our flight out tomorrow morning...yes, TOMORROW morning.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Glad you had fun!
Tyler said you called and were at a concert:-)
See you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Wow! What a great way to say goodbye to the UK!
Hope the flight goes well and smooth sailing from now on out!
Good luck!!!!

Diane said...

How amazing! I am soooo envious! I love concerts...especially ones where I can sign and dance and have a blast!

BTW....WELCOME HOME!