Friday, April 25, 2008

New Photos

Thank you AGAIN to Diana for sending me this! She was at the house today while the new fridge{it is not blue, that is protective film} and cooktop were delivered and took some photos for me. I am amazed at how green everything is in the yard...I can't wait to go back. As I LOVE my washer and dryer, she took a photo of them too! Good thing she likes to take photos don't you think??


You can also see my van in a photo too! A few months ago this post had me asking for opinions on what type of van to get. We ended up getting a Dodge Grand Caravan, the sister car of my original thought, the Town & Country. It is the same color as my other one and that it ok...it hid dirt well. This one has a sunroof which I REALLY wanted, as well as a few other bells and whistles, so I am a happy mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana great pictures. Thanks for being such a good friend to my daughter.!

Nancy

Diana said...

My pleasure taking the pictures..I will have to find something else to take pictures of..
I could start stalking the neighbors and getting some pics of them:)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Okay...I'm in awe of the green-ness in those photos! What is it, JUNE in Columbus???
Nice appliances...you are so lucky to have a great friend like Diana to take pics for you and all. :)