Monday, April 21, 2008

A Taste of Home


I went shopping today at TKMAXX, it is TJMAXX but with a different letter! Anyway, I was looking around and bought a nice little rolling travel case for the laptop and the other junk that goes with me on trips. I REALLY didn't need it but for $30 it was a good buy. I brought it home and while looking at it noticed the tag. I was shocked when I saw the following tag....Who would have thought a KOHL'S tag...I have to admit I did smile when I saw it. See, even here I can get a touch of home when I least expect it.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Too funny:)
I have not been to Kohls since you left..You made me spend to much $.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Kohl's is like that for me too...it seems to just follow me around everywhere I go and make me spend money. I am happy for you that you found a little piece of home! :)